Monday, June 1, 2009

The Murder of Dr. Tiller

An abortion doctor was killed in a church service yesterday morning. The story is all over the internet, so there’s no need to post a link (I’d probably do it incorrectly anyway). I’ve read some pretty disparaging things concerning this incident. There are those who think that the doctor had it coming because he killed babies. My question to those with that mindset is this: If he deserved it, then the person who killed him deserves to be killed and if that man deserves to be killed; so would the person who kills him. With that line of thinking, the killing will go on and on forever. I am opposed to abortion. Even being opposed I have to accept the reality that abortion is legal; gunning a man down in a church is not. And regardless of your feelings about abortion, there is no rational way to justify what happened yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have left the comment option open to anyone; I do however have the final say as to whether or not a comment will be posted. I'm not opposed to friendly debating, but let's all keep it respectful. I am not afraid of differing opinions, but name calling and nastiness is not permitted. Oh, and please leave the "snark" to me. ;)