Friday, June 26, 2009

Still a Michael Jackson Fan?

I wanted to write a witty post about my childhood crush on Michael Jackson. Strangely enough, I find I don’t really have it in me right now.

I hadn’t been a real fan for years, but I was totally in love with MJ when I was a lot younger. He was my first celebrity crush and I am saddened by his sudden death. I was surprised to find myself crying this morning while Ben played on the radio. My aunt admitted to tearing up this morning while watching MJ footage on television. One of my closest friends said she doesn’t even have the words to describe how sad she is. I guess we discovered that deep down, we’re still fans at heart. The music industry suffered a great loss on yesterday, and apparently, so did we.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have left the comment option open to anyone; I do however have the final say as to whether or not a comment will be posted. I'm not opposed to friendly debating, but let's all keep it respectful. I am not afraid of differing opinions, but name calling and nastiness is not permitted. Oh, and please leave the "snark" to me. ;)