Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Boy on the Tractor



Okay, this picture is old...months old. It was taken the first week of March when we had a lot of snow in Southern Maryland. I still think it's a great picture. This is my then 13-year-old (he turned 14 in June) nephew on my Dad's tractor. He drove it over from my Dad's house to push my driveway. I always say "plow", but since it's really not a plow, he informed me that he's "pushing" the snow! I took this standing in the back door of my house while I was watching him. My Mother wants me to print her a large black and white copy to have framed. She wants to display it with a coal drawing she had done of the house in which she grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have left the comment option open to anyone; I do however have the final say as to whether or not a comment will be posted. I'm not opposed to friendly debating, but let's all keep it respectful. I am not afraid of differing opinions, but name calling and nastiness is not permitted. Oh, and please leave the "snark" to me. ;)