Friday, May 22, 2009

Random Questions...a little more about me

I found these somewhere on the internet:

Do you wish on stars? Not anymore

What CD or album are you most embarrassed to admit to ever owning? Boy George and the Culture Club – the one with Karma Chameleon on it. It was in the 80’s what can I say?

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not if I can help it

Do you think that you are strong? For the most part

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk, but I haven’t eaten any in almost 2 years

Red or pink? RED

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My temper, though it’s not nearly as bad as it used to be

Who do you miss most? Living - Charity Rose and Emmai; deceased – Karla and Grandma

What color pants and shoes are you wearing? jeans and silver Nike’s with a hot pink swoosh

What are you listening to right now? Everlasting Love – CeCe Winans

Last thing you ate? A square of 70% dark chocolate

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red

What is the weather like right now? warm and sunny

Favorite Drink? Water (I’m soooo boring)

FAVORITE SPORT? To watch – Ice skating, gymnastics, tennis or men’s basketball. To play – Racquetball and Galaga (when you’re as good as I am, a video game becomes a sport.)

Favorite Food? Teriyaki chicken

Last Movie You Watched? DVD - Death Wish. At the theatre – Seven Pounds (I need to get out more)

Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas.

Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy but realistic endings

Summer or Winter? Winter, I’d rather be too cold than too hot

Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs

What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Yellow cake from Tarsha’s Sweet Sensations Bakery and vanilla ice cream

What Books Are You Reading? Monster by Frank Peretti and Be Reverent, a commentary on the Book of Ezekiel.

What's On Your Mouse Pad? Sunflowers against a blue sky with a few scattered clouds and a lot of doodling

What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The end of “I’m Not Cursed Anymore”, a sermon preached by Dr. Iona Locke in 1997

Favorite Smells? A freshly bathed, lotioned and powdered baby

Favorite Sounds? My fingers flying over the keyboard when I’m inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have left the comment option open to anyone; I do however have the final say as to whether or not a comment will be posted. I'm not opposed to friendly debating, but let's all keep it respectful. I am not afraid of differing opinions, but name calling and nastiness is not permitted. Oh, and please leave the "snark" to me. ;)